– Android 4.0+ or later
– A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.2.0 or later and Qsync Central
Qsync lets you access your Qsync folder from your Android device, edit offline, and sync files back to the NAS. Access important files anytime, anywhere!
The main features of Qsync:
– Easy Access: Move, copy, rename, and delete files in your Qsync folder, or from other shared folders on your NAS. Computers, cellphones and tablets can all see the same files.
– Offline file editing: Download files from the NAS to your Android device, and then edit them with no internet connection. Offline files can be automatically synced with the NAS when your Android device is charging or connected to Wi-Fi.
– Sync files to the NAS: Automatically upload files from any local Android folder to the NAS. Important data is always backed up and available.
– Easy sharing: Create a link to a file, and then share it with your colleagues using Email, SMS, or another app such as Whatsapp, LINE, or Wechat. You can also share a Qsync team folder for collaboration using multiple files.
– Multimedia Playback: Qsync can stream music, videos, and photos directly from your NAS. No need to worry about the storage space of your phone or tablet.
Whats new[New Features]
-Added the ability to sync files between mobile folders and the NAS.
-Added the ability to view the synced folders and files on the NAS.
-Added support for multiple sharing methods such as instant messengers, social networking apps, and email.
-Added support for downloading files for offline viewing.
-Users can now share and manage folders via their mobile devices.
|Last Updated:||March 29, 2017||Number of Downloads||1,000 - 5,000|
|Current Version||1.0.1.0329||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||4.0 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|