※ This app is compatible with Gear 360 (2017) and Gear 360.
※ Samsung Gear 360 (New) app doesn't support NFC feature for Gear 360 (SM-C200). If you would like to use NFC feature, please download the previous app(Samsung Gear 360 Manager) from the link below.
The Samsung Gear 360 (New) app makes it easy to use all its features.
– Connect to and disconnect from Gear 360.
– Shoot remotely with your Gear 360 and preview the recording.
– View content saved on your Gear 360 and save it to your smartphone.
– Share your created content.
– Live broadcast your content (Gear 360 (2017) only).
– Check Gear 360 status and settings.
– Sync Date and Time, as well as GPS data.
– Sync with Gear VR.
With the Gear 360, creating high quality 360 videos and photos is simple.
Gear 360 lets you easily create, view, and share high quality 360 videos and photos of your memorable experiences.
With Live broadcast, you can share your favorite moments and interact with your viewers in real time. (Only Gear 360 (2017))
You can even create your own virtual reality content that can be experienced through Gear VR.
List of Supported Devices:
Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge, A5 (2017), A7 (2017)
※ For the latest information on supported devices, visit the official website.
※ Some features are only available when Gear 360 is connected.
※ Supported features vary, depending on your region and the type of connected smartphone.
※ The Live broadcast feature requires the Nougat OS update.
– Location : Used for saving location information in recorded content by Gear360.
– Storage : Used for saving or editing recorded content by Gear360.
– Phone : Used to check incoming call during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
– SMS : Used to check receiving sms or mms during using the viewfinder remotely with Gear360.
– Contact : Used to share live url during using live broadcast with Gear360.
|Last Updated:||April 14, 2017||Number of Downloads||1,000 - 5,000|
|Current Version||1.0.00-2||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||5.0 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|