Android app WeChat for PC
WeChat for PC is basically an Android app that was designed solely for the purpose of sharing voice messages as well as text messages. Gradually, new trends of sharing images, video messages as well making video calls came into existence. WeChat for PCmainly works on internet and does not charge the users from their network account balance unless they are not subscribed to a working data plan. It is the mobile number that the application basically uses in order to get a user registered in it.
How to get WeChat for PC?
It is quite simple to get WeChat on a PC. One needs to have an Android emulator such as the Bluestacks in order to host the WeChat for PC. Bluestacks is available for free and can be downloaded directly from its official website. Further, WeChat can be downloaded and installed the same way it is done on a smartphone.
What are the special features of WeChat for PC that makes it outstanding?
- First of all, WeChat can be used to send free text messages as well as voice messages throughout the world at any point of time. All that it needs is a connection to the internet and costs very low when compared to the network service providers’ prices for the same thing.
- WeChat for PC also facilitates free video calls that render a very high quality.
- WeChat is known to be very fast and instantaneous in delivering messages and receiving them.
- One can enable a walkie talkie conference with almost 40 people at once.
- It is completely reliable and one need not worry about privacy.
- These days it has been made available on most of the platforms including android, Apple, windows, nokia as well as blackberry.
How is WeChat for PC different from that of the phone?
WeChat for PC is designed on a similar basis and is functionally the same as that of the one used on phones. It is required that the user gets himself registered on WeChat by providing his mobile phone number. That is the identity through which the user is recognized on any PC and that is the phone number that the receivers will be notified of every time the user sends a message of any sort.
Moreover, WeChat for PC requires an emulator that acts as a host to run the android applications. Bluestacks is an effective emulator that is known to be one among the best emulators released so far. Further, the apk file of WeChat for PC can be downloaded and used under the mediation of bluestacks.
Since internet can be accessed from any corner of the world, most people prefer to use internet based applications for texting as well as voice messaging. WeChat for PC occurs to be a highly preferred application which is on high demand these days due to its excellent features. The emoticons as well as the instant voice chat options make WeChat an ultimate messaging application to use at any point of time.
You can download and install WeChat for PC two different ways.
Method 1 to download WeChat for PC using Bluestacks
How to download WeChat for PC with Bluestacks
- First download an android emulator for your pc like Bluestacks which can be found here.
- After installing Bluestacks we can begin installing WeChat for PC.
- Open up the Bluestacks app and search for WeChat.
- After you find it click it and install!
How to run WeChat for PC with Bluestacks
- To run WeChat for PC, simply browse to the location of where you installed BlueStacks and search for the app folder.
- Inside that folder you will find the WeChat, click it to launch it.
- That’s it you are now done!
Method 2 to download WeChat for PC using a APK
How to download WeChat for PC with a APK
- Open up Google and search for WeChat for PC.
- Download the APK from one of the websites you found.
How to run WeChat for PC with a APK
- Double click WeChat to install the application.
- Use an emulator of your choice to run WeChat: BlueStacks, IntelAppUp or YouWave.
- After you have installed it launch the emulator from the previous step and search for WeChat!
- That’s it you are now done!