Android application WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp messenger is a very popular, cross-platform and a proprietary messenger application created for android users. It was basically meant for smartphones when it was first designed and launched. But these days, there came some sub apps that could support WhatsApp for PC. By now, WhatsApp for PC can be downloaded and used directly as in any other smart phone. One can not only send text messages but also send files of images, videos as well as audio files in a fraction of a second provided there is an internet connection.
How to get WhatsApp for PC?
WhatsApp for PC is a free application that can be downloaded directly from the internet. It is available for free and all that is required is the knowledge to download and install the application using the setup file. Many of the sites on the web provide the link to download WhatsApp for PC.
What is the software one needs to have before downloading WhatsApp?
It is necessary to download an Android emulator at first and further get the desired WhatsApp through it. It is very important to get the Android emulator. Bluestacks is one such emulator that allows the download and use of WhatsApp on PC. Bluestacks also is available for free and can be found in its official website.
How is WhatsApp for PC different from the WhatsApp used in phones?
There is not much of a difference between the two except for the fact that this appears on a bigger screen. Basically, it is all the same and performs similar functions. It can be used on the PC for the purpose of sending instantaneous text messages or audio and video clips or even images. Files of larger size can also be included in the attachment. It requires a really less time to send all this since it utilizes the internet and broadcasts at a very high speed. All these messages and files can be sent free of cost provided the PC has access to a working internet plan.
What are the advantages of WhatsApp for PC?
There are several advantages of having WhatsApp on one’s PC as it is very popular these days and most of the people use it to connect themselves to the people around them. It is well known that there is Wi-Fi connection available at almost every other joint these days. Those of the people with WhatsApp on their PC can gain easy access to their account and use it from any corner of the world.
How to get registered on WhatsApp?
The procedure to get registered remains the same as that of the one followed in the case of WhatsApp on smartphones. It is essential to provide a valid mobile phone number during registration and this number is what will be displayed on the screens of those people who receive a WhatsApp message. WhatApp is basically free of cost for the first full year of usage and charges a very low amount of $1 per annum.
You can download and install WhatsApp for PC two different ways.
Method 1 to download WhatsApp for PC using Bluestacks
How to download WhatsApp for PC with Bluestacks
- First download an android emulator for your pc like Bluestacks which can be found here.
- After installing Bluestacks we can begin installing WhatsApp for PC.
- Open up the Bluestacks app and search for WhatsApp.
- After you find it click it and install!
How to run WhatsApp for PC with Bluestacks
- To run WhatsApp for PC, simply browse to the location of where you installed BlueStacks and search for the app folder.
- Inside that folder you will find the WhatsApp, click it to launch it.
- That’s it you are now done!
Method 2 to download WhatsApp for PC using a APK
How to download WhatsApp for PC with a APK
- Open up Google and search for WhatsApp for PC.
- Download the APK from one of the websites you found.
How to run WhatsApp for PC with a APK
- Double click WhatsApp to install the application.
- Use an emulator of your choice to run WhatsApp: BlueStacks, IntelAppUp or YouWave.
- After you have installed it launch the emulator from the previous step and search for WhatsApp!
- That’s it you are now done!